FAILLE DE SECURITE DRUPAL
Drupal core – Critical – Remote Code Execution – SA-CORE-2018-004
A remote code execution vulnerability exists within multiple subsystems of Drupal 7.x and 8.x. This potentially allows attackers to exploit multiple attack vectors on a Drupal site, which could result in the site being compromised. This vulnerability is related to Drupal core – Highly critical – Remote Code Execution – SA-CORE-2018-002. While SA-CORE-2018-002 is being exploited in the wild, this vulnerability is not known to be in active exploitation as of this release.
Upgrade to the most recent version of Drupal 7 or 8 core.
- If you are running 7.x, upgrade to Drupal 7.59.
- If you are running 8.5.x, upgrade to Drupal 8.5.3.
- If you are running 8.4.x, upgrade to Drupal 8.4.8. (Drupal 8.4.x is no longer supported and we don’t normally provide security releases for unsupported minor releases. However, we are providing this 8.4.x release so that sites can update as quickly as possible. You should update to 8.4.8 immediately, then update to 8.5.3 or the latest secure release as soon as possible.)
If you are unable to update immediately, or if you are running a Drupal distribution that does not yet include this security release, you can attempt to apply the patch below to fix the vulnerability until you are able to update completely:
- David Rothstein of the Drupal Security Team
- xjm of the Drupal Security Team
- Samuel Mortenson of the Drupal Security Team
- Alex Pott of the Drupal Security Team
- Lee Rowlands of the Drupal Security Team
- Heine Deelstra of the Drupal Security Team
- Pere Orga of the Drupal Security Team
- Peter Wolanin of the Drupal Security Team
- Tim Plunkett
- Michael Hess of the Drupal Security Team
- Nate Lampton
- Jasper Mattsson
- Neil Drumm of the Drupal Security Team
- Cash Williams of the Drupal Security Team
- Daniel Wehner
LAETITIA TIMONSupport technique et ingenierie WEB et sécurité
CMSGUARD vous accompagne dans le nettoyage et la sécurisation quotidienne de vos sites internet. Nous pilotons vos plateformes WEB par une expertise d’infogérence basée sur la sécurité et le White hacking.